Friday, December 25, 2009

For the LOVE of Photography Contest -- LOVE

Merry Christmas everyone!

Today we start the voting on our first For the LOVE of Photography contest. The theme this week is: love. We asked you to send us your favourite photos of loved ones. Here are the image that came to us:

#1: mom and son: "Nothing says love like a giggling baby!!" -- Tara

#2: family love
#3: ""Princess E" is my best friend's daughter. We had an outing at the park, and this was the ONLY second she stood still :) Sadly, the pic is a bit grainy, but I love it :)" -- Tiffany
#4: Ashley's LOVE
#5: Mother & daughter, photo taken at Point Petre (our wedding location and favourite spot)
#6: sisters love -- Tracey
#7: "my grandparents during the christmas holidays 2007. This was a very happy christmas for all of my family as my uncle who lives in B.C. had came back home for the first christmas since I was 5 ( 2007= me at 21) The entire family was together again and there was nothing that would make this christmas any better. Unfortunately, this was the last christmas my grandparents shared together as my grandpa died instantly on sept.16,2008 when a tree he was cutting snapped the wrong way and fell onto him crushing him. My grandparents loved eachother very much, they had cute pet names for eachother , my grandma was Baby doll and my grandpa was elmer... they were an amazing couple and they always put smiles on my face just watching how happy they were , this picture resembles love to me because everytime I look at it I can feel all the love and happiness just the same as I did the day I captured the love they shared." -- Jessica
#8: "Here is a picture that i took myself of Tyler and I at our first Toronto Santa Claus parade together!!!" -- Tracy
#9: "Grandpa and Granddaughter love" -- Victoria

Choose the photo you wish to vote for and vote here:

Voting ended at 9pm Dec 26


This weeks winner receives:
LOVED PRIZE PACK
one 60 min photo session
Gold print package
Gift Card for Amour Lingerie
$165 value
(some conditions apply)

18 comments:

V said...

The vote box only is available to 8 entries, so no one can vote our photo :(

Shaeree said...

Hey Jenna there is no vote option for number 9

Erin V said...

I vote for #9
Someone should probably add a number 9 box in the poll though... Hard to vote for it when you can't click it lol

Anonymous said...

How do we vote for #9?

misti deveau said...

I would like to vote for number 9 please

Laszlo said...

There's no option for #9, I vote for that one.

Dainty Darling Digits said...

#9!

Stormyshay said...

I like #9

Anonymous said...

I Vote for # 9 -Tanya

aboutimage said...

Sorry everyone!

Keep the #9 votes coming in here in the comments and I'll add them up at the end.

Sorry!

Anonymous said...

9 plz :)

Erika said...

i'm voting for #9

Anonymous said...

#9

Desiree said...

#9

Anonymous said...

Number 9

Melissa K said...

Number 9 !!

Tiffany said...

my friends are gonna hate me...im spamming them all to come vote!! i'd LOVE to win so my inlaws can come get some awesome pics done together :)

Unknown said...

I'm voting for #9.
thanks.