Monday, December 21, 2009

GOSSIP MONDAY



WORK
- Every week we will be holding a photo contest (as seen below). The photo contests will range from a vairety of ideas: family, babies, kids and sports...the list goes on and on. We start the contest every Monday and announce the winner the following Monday.
- We are working away to get the weekend sessions out for tomorrow. Christa edited over 1700 images today
- we had to reschedule all sessions today due to lighting problems. It only took me all day to figure out a way to fix it and we are back on track for tomorrow. I'm excited to shoot with our new and improved system!
- Starting in January I have Saturdays off :) I work 7 days a week but soon down to 6
- The Olympic Torch went by the studio this past Tuesday. Here is the video:



HOME
- I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. I plan on getting it all done Wednesday evening. Is anyone else as slow as I am to get to these things?!! Besides that, I don't even know what to get my son. I feel like he has everything.

PERSONAL
- I still have my cough. It will be 10 weeks on Saturday. The cough medicine I have is powerful but doesn't help with the cough
- I saw the Nutcracker Ballet Saturday evening in Belleville.
- Sunday I saw 'The Blind Side' movie. It was a great movie

No comments: