Monday, December 28, 2009

WORK
- Here's a video from today. Christa was collecting all my Iced Cap cups to recycle. I admit I am not very good at recycling or picking up my old cups. Christa didn't know I was videoing her here....she totally makes me laugh

HOME
- we still have our tree up and I'm loving it. I just love the smell of it. My son got a Wii and a lot of money for Christmas
- I was totally spoiled for Christmas by friends, family and clients -- thanks again to everyone

PERSONAL
- I read three books this week as I had two days off work. It was nice to catch up on some reading. I read a lot and plan on finishing another book this week. I joined a book club last week. I only read non-fiction. Mostly: human behavior, business, finances, parenting and fitness. The three books I read this week were all on human behavior. My current book is on parenting.

1 comment:

V said...

Oh my land, hilarious!