Friday, January 01, 2010

For the LOVE of Photography -- Under the Christmas Tree

Sorry! I forgot to post next weeks theme. Thanks for the reminder Jess. It's been so busy. I was in bed by 3am last night thinking it was Saturday and that I missed the post for the contest as I am to do it on Fridays so I couldn't sleep thinking how disappointed people might be. I may need to consider getting more sleep in my routine so I know what day it is, lol

This weeks theme is: Under the Christmas tree
Next weeks theme is: Indoor fun (send us any photo that relates to indoor fun)

Here are our entries from Under the Christmas Tree

#1: Baby S propped up under the Christmas tree
#2: "this is one of my favorite "under the christmas tree" pictures, it's my son and his best girl buddy last Christmas." -- CD
#3: "Baby's First Christmas, Kailyn Joy playing under the Christmas tree, 6 and a half months old here!" -- JK
#4: Mom and son under the Christmas tree
#5: Mr. O crawled in under the tree on Christmas eve and started pulling the bows off the presents. I grabbed the camera and he new he was caught, so he thought he would gave the bow back. -- CL
#6 Ms. E perfectly pretty under the Christmas tree
#7: "My little devil sneaking under the tree!" -- AR
#8: "here is a picture of Ms. M opening up her Strawberry Shortcake Puzzle. She was soooooo excited." -- SR
#9: "My daughter wondering what's "IN" the tree - not so much under the tree but we thought it was pretty funny catching her looking in the tree!!" -- SR
#10: waiting for Christmas



Chose what photo you wish to vote for here by 9pm January 2:

VOTING ENDED AT 9PM JAN 2ND


This weeks prize pack:
Under the Tree Prize Pack
one 60 min photo session
Gold print package
Gift Card for Tim Hortons
$165 value
(some conditions apply)

No comments: