Monday, January 18, 2010

GOSSIP MONDAY


WORK
- The Ramada Bridal show yesterday was fantastic. Here is a picture of my display booth:

- this weekend I'll be at the Quinte Mall Bridal Show from Friday - Sunday with a bigger display so come check it out!
- After years of people asking if I will teach photography and years of me saying "no thanks" I've decided that I am ready. Workshops will run throughout the year and change as we feel needed.
CLICK HERE FOR WORKSHOP INFO
- Today I took down our Christmas window display and will have a new display up tomorrow

HOME
- I am loving my Saturdays! This past Saturday my son had three friends over for the night. Besides the massive mess that was left in my kitchen I love a house full of kids. The boys are great and mostly play video games or walk around town.

PERSONAL
- So, I'm a bit addicted to the lost series. Remember on my 101 I wanted to watch the series. Well, it's only a few weeks since I posted the list and I am on season 3!

No comments: