Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nat & Matt


We had a few tired children through the ceremony...how cute!



September 23rd was by far the most requested wedding date this year. Nat booked me months in advance off my website to secure her date. I love going to weddings and introducing myself to the bride for the first time as their wedding photographer. :)

The groom Matt


The couple together

The flower girls at play

Really, I was joking when I suggested we place Nat across the men but she was willing to climb the wall for this photo :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna! Thank you so much for saturday! You were great! (and very patient:) ). The entire wedding party was commenting on how wonderful you were! Everyone always says the hour or so of pictures following the ceremony is the roughest part of the day but we had soo much fun:).