Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Do...Let's Eat

Today is the day! The wedding I'm photographing today will be aired on the Food Network on a show called 'I do...Let's eat'. Here is the link: http://www.foodtv.ca/microsites/idoletseat/

After readying the description of the show I'm wondering if they self induce drama and how much drama there will be. Here's what the website says:

I Do…Let’s Eat! Is a documentary series showcasing the nuptial cuisine of diverse cultures. Each episode features one couple’s wedding and banquet, the chef that prepares it, and the demands and pressures which they all face leading up to and including the main event. The chef knows this is a referral business based on the events of one emotional roller coaster of a day! Food is never more central, or more scrutinized, than at a wedding banquet. For the bride and groom, this is the day they start their lives together, and of course, they want it to be perfect! Will it be?

It will be interesting to see how this all runs.

The guys have a yellow Corvette that I'll be photographing before the ceremony.....it's November and there is snow on the ground. I'm bringing my gloves :) and maybe a scarf. Full hair and make up of course for the females by the shows make-up team.

I had to sign a release to the show that the they may use some of my photos and for the purpose of my name being placed with the photos as the photographer on the show. It takes about six months for the show to air from filming date.

Should be a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo exciting! Good luck today!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm DYING to hear how it all went!!! :) Hurry back and tell all, girl!