Friday, November 03, 2006

Todays task..deliver school photos

Now, this is just my opinion but I believe that my son goes to the best school in the area. Goodwin Learning Center is located between Trenton & Brighton which is about 35min from where I now live. From grades JK to 8 the school educates 45 students.

In photographing the children and looking at their photos now there is a great confidence in the children that shows through their photos. It’s really impressing and I wish I could post them but am unable to do so without parent permission. However I can post a photo of my own son:


And one of Furgus


Is this not one of the cutest dogs ever?!!

If any parents have any questions about the photos feel free to email me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful school picture, I love the background. THe dog is one of the cutest ever.