Sunday, December 10, 2006

Closing day for Free Wedding Photography Contset!

We have a good collection of great stories and I know viewers of the blog are interested in the soon to come stories. In one story we have a poem written by the maid of honours mother. It's nice to see everyone involved in participating in our contest. A few of my friends have asked for a sneak peek of the stories but I have informed them they need to wait like everyone else. The stories are very worth the wait.

However, now that all the stories are in it's going to be difficult to for me to have one contest winner. I'm so glad I have nothing to do with the voting as it's all up to the viewers.

A few who entered forgot a few things like their story, wedding date and one couple forgot to attach their photo. I have sent you an mail to let you know this. Everyone else who entered that has not received an email--your entry is fine.

I'll close the contest at midnight and post the entries tomorrow morning and we will let the voting begin. Instructions on voting will also be posted. The winner of the contest will be posted on Christmas day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I can't wait to hear the stories!