Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Comments from the Voters

I just opened my email and I have 148 new emails and 136 of the emails were voters!I wonder how long it's going to take me to count all these votes???

Here are some of the comments:

Tracee and Jason are just wacky yet cute enough to make their wedding photos not only beautiful but funfilled too! I cant believe she used THAT picture, but then again, it says it all about who they really are!!Go Tracee and Jason!
-Anonymous

I vote for Steve and Natalie, 'cause Steve is really tall and he has a cool leather jacket
-Kyle

My vote is for Stephen and Natalie.Stephen and Natalie's young love story reminds me of my parents' romance that started 50 years ago and my parents still are romantically in love! My parents, Joanne and Don met and quickly fell in love. Unfortunately, the Korean War almost immediately separated them. However, my parents wrote each other a lot while my father was away in the Navy. Grandmother Florence attributed their lasting marriage to my parents starting a romance using correspondence. She thinks they knew each other in a deeper more meaningful way because the distance limited connecting to correspondence. Stephen and Natalie's romance story is equally promising for similar reasons. I heartily cast my vote for Stephen and Natalie!
-Kim

I'm voting for Crystal Farkas & Terry Weese.
From her friend Heather

It's Tracee and Jason all the way. Great smiles and great personality! Love the poem! When the wedding party and friends get into it this much, it makes for great photos! :)

I want to vote for Lisa and Michael.
-Beverly

I would like to vote for Crystal and Terry....please place a vote for them

I would like to Vote for Terry Weese & Crystal Farkas for the free wedding photography!
Thanks, Karen

Crystal Farkas and Terry Weese
Please choose them!!!

Jay & Tracee. Hope they win
-BJ

Hi, I'm voting for Tracee and Jason, what a fantastic couple they make! Also, the picture of Jack and Charlie is soooooo cute!
-Love the Mother of the Bride

I want to vote for Lisa and Michael.
-Linda

I'd like to vote for Stephen and Natalie.
Thanks,
Alexandra

Hi there,
I am making my vote for Lisa and Michael. I work with Lisa and she is truly a happy go lucky kind of person. You just never know what’s around the corner for the “one” you will fall in love with and sometimes it’s usually somebody you would least expect. Lisa, you better thank your sister for making you go on the first date….
Lucky for Lisa she has met the man of her dreams and the memories I agree are what it is all about as the Wedding day does flash by. Lisa and Michael’s new chapter starts next year and what better keep sake to have then pictures of their happy day to look back on and smile and remember…..
Thank you
Sandy


Jason and Tracee. The cutest couple of the bunch for sure...except maybe the cats might have them beat.
-Arthur

I vote for Tracee and Jason, free or not the pictures will be wonderful as they are a wonderful couple
-Judy

Hi,
We would like to vote for Tracee Nemeth and Jason Fisher to win your wedding photography contest. They are an amazing couple and definitely deserve to win. Jason and I have been friends for the past 23 years (since the 1st grade) and since Tracee has come into his life he is a different person!!!! She is amazing.
We hope they win.
Sincerely,
Claudia

I want to vote for Lisa and Michael.
-Glen

C’mon Lisa….!!!!
Good Luck
BB

Hi Jenna,
I totally vote for Natalie and Steve. They told me all about you and how
exciting it is that you're going to take their pictures, what a bonus for
them if it could be free!
You sound really cool and I'm looking forward to meeting you next October!
Bradlee

I would like to vote for stephen and natalie.
...To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also beleive!!!

I vote for Stephen Dykstra and Natalie Godwin - they are an amazing young couple who deserve a break!
-Andrea

I vote for Natalie and Stephen!

They are the cutest couple I know, and Natalie is one of my most favourite people in the world. I miss her more than anything, and am so excited for the wedding. I know that the Photos mean a lot to her, and she has been very excited to be working with you, Jenna! She had lots of good things to sayJ
Sincerely,
Kelly

I would like to place my vote for Tracee and Jay, they look like a really
sweet couple
-Kathy

I would like to vote for Stephen and Natalie. Not only do they look like a
ridiculously happy couple, they are one. They've been through so much and
it would help them a lot to have free photography for their wedding.
Best of luck to them.

I vote for Stephen and Natalie. There story was best. Touching.
Thanks
Sandy

I want to vote for Lisa and Michael. I liked their story and can relate to it. Holly

My vote is definately for Tracee and Jay, they look like a really fun couple
and I think that you could shoot some fun and unique shots of them.
Heather

Please pick Tracee Nemeth and Jay Fisher as your lucky
winner.
Thanks,
Their Friend, Melissa and Darren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Steve and Natalie, 'cause Steve is really tall and he has a cool leather jacket - Kyle

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Stephen and Natalie.

Stephen and Natalie's young love story reminds me of my parents' romance that started 50 years ago and my parents still are romantically in love!

My parents, Joanne and Don met and quickly fell in love. Unfortunately, the Korean War almost immediately separated them. However, my parents wrote each other a lot while my father was away in the Navy. Grandmother Florence attributed their lasting marriage to my parents starting a romance using correspondence. She thinks they knew each other in a deeper more meaningful way because the distance limited connecting to correspondence.

Stephen and Natalie's romance story is equally promising for similar reasons. I heartily cast my vote for Stephen and Natalie!

Anonymous said...

Tracee and Jason are just wacky yet cute enough to make their wedding photos not only beautiful but funfilled too! I cant believe she used THAT picture, but then again, it says it all about who they really are!!
Go Tracee and Jason!