Friday, December 22, 2006

'I Do.....Let's eat!!!' -- The Food Network

Venessa & Matt were married on the show 'I Do...Lets Eat' that is aired on the Food Netwrok. I've never seen the show or even heard of it until I was photographing this wedding, but once I started asking around to friends and family about the show I realized I was one of very few who had never heard of the show.

Working with the crew was an incredible experience. It was extremely interesting watching them direct, interview and run the day on a tight schedule. Retakes were quite the experience for the wedding party. The bridal party did a 3 retakes on entering the Limo. The groom--two retakes on pulling out the wedding bands.

From what I know the whole point of the show is about the food. It will be interesting to see what kind of drama happened in the kitchen for the show. There were 72 caterers preparing the food. It was incredible watching the whole display of the food and how they serve. It was like assembly lines of servers in a synchronized order.

Overall the day for Venessa and Matt was great fun and with out a flaw. The show will air in May but when i know more details I'll post.

The Church




The couple



The Bride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shots, Jenna! I hope I see you on the show! ;)