Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just sharing

Just sharing two of my Christmas cards....

This morning I received a very sweet message in a Christmas card I received from a family I just recently photographed. There was a gift and card tied to the tree by ribbon encase the family wasn't home when I delivered their disk of digital images. The message in the card was May you be blessed this coming year with the joy of being a family." -- I thought that was really nice.

Another card I just recently received came from a photographer I work with that included two Henry's gift cards. Henry's is a store that sells photography equipment. Most of my close friends and family know I was thinking about buying a $5000 camera but I'm going to wait to buy the upgrade now. Here's what was in that card:

They say gift cards are now the thing to do
To bring you Christmas cheer,
Here are two from Henry's
To help buy that camera gear!

This year has seen your business grow,
Ideas flow like sweet honey.
As Belleville's premier photographer
It's time to make some money!

I thought the poem was very thoughtful and humorous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are getting some love back! Your clients need to know how hard you work to be as amazing as you are. :) True story.

PS. Is it too much to hope that I might find some henry's cards under my tree? ;) lol!