Thursday, December 14, 2006

Miscellaneous Chat

Wedding Contest
-342 votes have been placed so far
-you can only vote once. I'm pretty sure this is obvious but some voters have voted up to five times. Only one vote will count.
-just b/c one couple has more comments does not mean that are ahead in votes.
-yes the couples can vote for themselves once as a couple

Christmas Orders
Everything ordered for Christmas up to date will be to you by Christmas. Well, unless there are border problems but I've never had any.
Bates, Maley & Gertsma Story albums are on the way
I think I'm finished with Christmas cards for everyone except C&C and they are uploaded to you today

School Photos
Anyone who ordered Package C was to receive 4-5x7 and my lab only printed 2. This is being fixed and I'll pick up the prints on Saturday. However, my lab is great and I'm very happy with them but everyone makes mistakes.

Oh, I never did post anything here about the studio being complete but by the studio photos I've been posting I guess it was obvious. I'll get to posting a photo as well as the last three wedding I photographed eventually.

I have three upcoming bridal shows Melissa & Iwill be in from Jan-Feb that I'll post about later.

And to keep the wedding competition up I'll keep bumping it to the top of the blog every now and then.

No comments: