Friday, December 15, 2006

Crystal & Terry

My name is Crystal and my Fiancée is Terry. We have known each other since we were twelve years old. I met him when I moved next door to him. Ever since I have met Terry I knew we would be in eachothers lives forever.

He asked me to "go out with him" the first year I knew him. We were in grade six so it was just this silly thing. We dated again in High school this time it was a little more serious. This time we dated for close to a year and a half, until I broke it off with him. From what his family tells me, he was absolutely heart broken. I couldn’t tell you what my reasoning was for breaking it off with him, but I am the kind of person who didn’t want to go back to him and tell him it was the wrong thing to do. So we dated other people.

I ended up dating another guy and having a baby with him. We only stayed together for a couple of years. Throughout this time, I didn’t really talk to Terry much because I was I guess ashamed of what I had done. Not necessarily ashamed of the baby, but ashamed because I had missed him sooo much and really thought that he would never be interested again because of this.

I finally broke off from my previous relationship and I wanted to start talking to Terry again. Well, it didn’t even get to be a couple of weeks. The week after I had broken off my previous relationship, Terry's sister was looking for a roommate because she had just gone through a Divorce, so Terry was helping us move into a new apartment. This is when I worked up the courage to ask him to hang out. He said he would love to and that he would pick me up later that night and we could hang out.

It turned out that he had wanted to talk to me just as much as I wanted to talk to him, we just didn't know how to go about it. Instantly, we knew we wanted to be with each other again. He has been with me while I completed high school, as well as college, and raised my daughter. He has been an excellent support system.

Now he acts as an excellent father figure to my daughter and he treats her like she is his own.

So I guess to sum it up - He gets to marry the girl next door, and I get to marry the boy next door :)

When I saw the ad for this on Canadian bride, I knew that it was the perfect opportunity. Origionally we looked for a photography, but we found that alot of the prices just weren't in our budget - unfortunatly. Terry's sister has offered to photograph our wedding, she takes excellent pictures - but has little experience with weddings. I would also like her to enjoy and celebrate this special day with us.

Thank you for offering this opportunity to future brides - it very generous of you!
And thanks for your consideration.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voting for you two all the way! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
I am really stoked for both of you!! It has been so exciting to see you two grow together. I am glad that I have been there since the beginning to see you guys fall in love the first time and then get back together and end up together forever!! I love you guys and I am rooting for you's all the way!! Can't wait until the big day. Good luck and best wishes! AsHLeY

Anonymous said...

I would like to vote for Crystal and Terry....please place a vote for them

Anonymous said...

Please choose them!!!!

Crystal Farkas and Terry Weese

Anonymous said...

I would love to vote for Crystal & Terry

Anonymous said...

I would like to vote for Crystal Farkas and Terry Weese. Their story is so
cute, about the boy and girl next door. Not to mention it is my fiancee's
sister.

Anonymous said...

crystal farkas & terry weese

they really deserve the photographer, a great couple

Anonymous said...

i would like to vote for terry weese and crystal farkas to win the free
wedding photography, i have know them both for a very long time and think
that they really deserve this.. i am rooting for them all the way, hope they
win!

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Crystal Farkas & Terry Weese.

Anonymous said...

After reading all the stories, I think it would be really nice for this couple to win because they know they cannot not afford a photographer at all in their wedding budget. This couple has already accepted that they will not have a professional wedding photographer to capture their day. Instead the grooms sister will photograph the wedding if this couple does not win this competition. Although she may take great photos, she is not a photographer and has little experience with weddings. We don't even know what kind of camera she has.

I had a friend photograph my wedding and it was the biggest mistake of my wedding because most or the photos did not turn out.

I don't know any of the couples here but after reading the stories I am placing my vote here with Crystal & Terry in hopes they win this competition. What a great prize it would be from already accepting you can't afford a photographer to having a great company like this one photographing their day.

Good Luck you two!!!

aboutimage said...

Good point above anonymous!

Anonymous said...

C&T!!!

fr 1 cber

I'm talking in code but I know you get it!

:)

Anonymous said...

I would like to vote for Crystal and Terry. Their story is one of the most beautiful story about loving each other and how love always wins. Good Luck you two. Fr 1 cber

aboutimage said...

hey u cber's!!!

Where are you all with your comments for this couple???

I'm a cber myself!

Pull together! I know you can support better then this!!!

aboutimage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Whoooooo Hooooooo!!!!

GO CRYSTAL & TERRY!

My vote goes to this amazing couple.

I'm so excited for you. I hope you win!

Anonymous said...

Voting for Crystal and Terry!!!

Anonymous said...

anonymous...
CRYSTAL & TERRY ALL THE WAY.... PICK THEM......
EVERYTHING SHOULD BE
P-E-R-F-E-C-T ON THEIR SPECIAL DAY, AND PERFECT PICTURES PROVIDE PERFECT MEMORIES, AS THE SAYING GOES " A PICTURE CAN SAY A MILLION WORDS" CRYSTAL AND TERRY SHOULD WIN THIS THEY TRULY DESERVE IT!!!

---*---* MELINA

Anonymous said...

Crystal & Terry!!!

On behalf of the cb'ers. We are all cheering for you!

Anonymous said...

I think that CRYSTAL & TERRY should win they are two of the nicest people anyone could be friends with, they are so cute together, & they should have whatever makes them happy on their special day!

Anonymous said...

Vote, Vote, Vote for Crystal and Terry

Anonymous said...

~~good luck~~

Anonymous said...

I'm cheering for you two!!!

Anonymous said...

Crystal & Terry soooo deserve to win this.

I wish you two lots of luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrat's to Crystal & Terry!!!

I really hope you two get this as it would be such a great winning.