Monday, January 29, 2007

Thanks to everyone for coming out and visiting us at the Quinte Mall Bridal Show!!!

It was a lot of fun chatting with several brides about wedding plans :) and meeting others that I have been chatting with through email and over the phone.

Every bride that booked with us already knew they wanted our services so that was really cool! One bride to be even booked her wedding around my already scheduled weddings....also very cool! I've photographed two of her friends so she knows my work.

A huge thanks to Janet and Melissa for covering on Saturday when I was photoing a wedding, and also for helping out on the other days, and for set up and take down. You gals are great!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to posting Saturdays beautiful wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading this reminded me how much I miss the days of wedding shows and all the planning. I occasionally joke with my husband that the best part of the wedding was the planning!

Wish I could help with your banner! I wouldn't know what typpe of image to use! If you have a few favorites I could play around for you! Just let me know!

aboutimage said...

I have read that Shane's birthday is may 8th

Thanks for getting invloved!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenna for putting it in your blog - i knew contacting you would be a good idea since you have soooo many visitors to your blog.