Thursday, February 01, 2007

Gal Pal Gerri and I were planning on road tripping to Toronto to stock up on this years bridal supplies and studio gear from a great supplier BUT we were snowed in Colburne. And, as usual we took photos! We got about 5 inches of snow. This is my hand modelling the tape measure while Gerri photographs.


Snowed in we made the best of our time and even took on a new company to work with in designing albums. Yippee!!!
Oh, Gerri also did some more dancing today she received a parcel in the mail. That gal loves to dance.
Here I am in the snow modelling Gerri's white sweater for her. Now, she says I forced her but I don't mind posing for a photo on a day I didn't brush my hair...yup, just let it to it's own thing today :) We have a photo with a monkey as well.....it's a good one.

When I left I went to brush off my car but then realized I didn't have a snow brush in my car. Gerri comes over to my car with a rake. A rake!??? She pushed the snow off with a rake, LOL!!! I couldn't believe it! I would have never thought to use a rake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rake, shovel...you're lucky I didn't bring out the chainsaw! I'm very handy, as you well know! ;)

Fun day, it was!

Anonymous said...

Rake?!?!?

That's to funny!