Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 27th Wedding

Our location was the Old Mill in Toronto -- beautiful location and the staff was great to work with. I hope to go back to this stunning spot for more photos in the future.
Oh, and talking about stunning check out these girls and their dresses -- WOW!!!

Instead of flowers these ladies had muffs for this winter wedding. As you can see only the Maid of Honor has a few roses on her muff.


Lora took over from there with photographing the bride and girls and I went onto photograph the men and family before the ceremony. Here's what we got:



I was laughing soooo hard at the faces they were making :)

This photo below Lora took. I'm just adding it here to show that yes there was a bride. I just covered the other side of the wedding.

It was a blast working with Lora and my fav. videographer Will from http://www.cwvp.ca/. I also meet another fun photographer that I went to highschool with and I hope to see her soon as well again.

The family was a lot of fun and everyone was very easy to photograph. Not to mention the snow...love the snow for photos! We had some new snow come the night before and it was perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Jenna!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love, love, LOVE the one of the guys looking down! You rock, girl!