Friday, April 20, 2007

This morning I photographed some commercial space in Belleville for advertising purposes for the owner of the building. The photos are just standard, this room to that room images, but here is what I captured just outside the building.
Signs of spring!
We have had so much rain lately. Yesterday was our first 'blue sky day' in a long time
The building is on the water and I found this by the river.

Good thing I'm not paid by the hour....slacking off taking my own pics :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the black and white ones, they tell a moodystory to me, kind of cold and lonely and old! Great shots!

Angela said...

Very nice. Love the sign of spring photo!

Christie said...

love the bit of spring peeking out. those moody black and whites are great! my favorite kind.

Stephanie said...

The last chain..that's my favorite. It reminds me of this very old, dark, rainy kind of feeling. Like..on the movie Titanic, when it's sinking, and you hear the rumble and creeking of the ship going down. Ohhhh...love it! Your photos always have such stories behind them. Keep it up! :D

aboutimage said...

Awww, you girls are great! Thanks! I wasn't thinking I had much here so I totally love appreciate the compliments :)