Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bridal Show

Melissa and I were in a bridal show not to long ago in Wellington at Fields on West Lake. So far every bridal show I have been to this year has been on a Sunday and I have been photographing late night weddings in Toronto so I get home late, sleep for a bit and then up early and on the road to set up. At our table in the picture is a guy checking out our story albums we design. It's amazing how new these albums are to so many people.
Melissa, I never noticed how much taller you are then me. It really shows in this pic.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

you have a really nice setup, maybe I should do this in September when boths are setup here? Is Melissa really tall or are you just short?:)lol

Angela said...

You've been tagged! Details on my blog!

Ellen said...

Very nice setup! You must be tired those Sundays though, I couldn't do it.