Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whoo hoo Tagged Again...

... this time by Angela

Listing my five favourite things:

1. Being a mom: hockey, hair coloring, driving to school, bike rides, answering questions, taking him to friends houses, watching him grow, answering all kinds of questions, seeing his first crush, working out in the gym together, watching him smile, getting his towel for him as he always forgets it before he goes into the shower, watching him lock the door every night because I can't figure out the push the handle in and turn technique, him asking for a brother, watching movies, going to games, skipping, hiking and getting lost.....the list goes on

2. Family BBQ's on the farm after chores and cooking in bare feet

3. My girlfriends/family -- I love them all & love girl time

4. Photography -- weddings, maternity, newborns, families...love working with people but I also like the real estate work where my subjects don't move and all I have to do is light them :) I also like listening to brides fill me in on thier wedding plans; I just love thier excitment. And, I love photographing stages of lives like, engagements, to the wedding, onto maternity, then the new born pics and then family pics -- it's awesome!

5. Reading on human behavior, photography and fitness -- I love learning. Human behavior because it helps me to better understand people, actions, myself, reactions, misunderstandings, relationships and parenting. Photography because I never want to stop learning in this biz and I only hope to get better every year (so far so good). Fitness because it's my second job; I love helping others to improve their health and I love when clients in the gym tell me stories about how much weight they are losing.

And, I really like Ice Caps, lol

5 comments:

Gerri Photography said...

You KNOW that ice caps rank up there on that list! They should have their own category! lol!
Loved reading about how you feel about Brad...you're such a great mommy!

Jennifer said...

Those are so awesome answers! Your an awesome lady and I love the song you have playing! With arms wide open is my husband and I's song, Creed rocks!

Stephanie said...

Those are wonderful! :D You're such a fun lady!! I just absolutely love coming to your blog..

Angela said...

GREAT answers!

Oh and Creed ROCKS!!! I got to see them in concert 4 years ago! I have every cd of theirs! And this song happens to be one of my all time favorites! :D

Angie Penrose said...

Those are awesome answers! You sound like such a good mommy! :)