Friday, May 11, 2007

Just a reminder

Tomorrow is 12 of 12. I'll be photographing a wedding tomorrow so I'll have to share my timeline with your there :) I'm also looking forward to the wedding. Mandy (the bride) is very easy to photograph and her wedding dress is beautiful! Yes, I've already seen it. It's white with pink and her bridesmaids will also be in pink - fun! I do LOVE pink. Anyway's, I looking forward to seeing everyone else's day tomorrow who will be participating in 12 of 12 as well. If you are just leave a comment so I know your in and then everyone else can check you out as well

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Woohoo.. I'm so excited! Lol. I remembered this time. Can't wait to see yours, the pink wedding sounds so fun!

Stephanie said...

You're going to do great at the wedding. Pink weddings..always beautiful. Can't wait to see what creative photos you get. :D And..ok..maybe I shouldn't ask this..but..what's "12 of 12"?