Sunday, April 06, 2008

Fabulous Friday week#1 Mobile Style

I took all these images with my mobile phone as it's so convenient .

After rolling out of bed and stepping into a pile of Kleenex (gross, I know) my son and I headed for the studio. I had to get some emails out before taking off for the day. As my son and I were fighting colds last week he missed the week of school so I dragged him a long with me.

Here is a image of him balancing on a ball. Have you every tried this? It's fun and good for the abs. He has been to a few of my stability ball classes I use to instruct in the gym and he can do this now for well over a minute. It's difficult when you first try but great once you get the hang of it. He hardly looks at the camera anymore. I may have over done it with him, lol
From there it was off to the Salon. I had to get my color done because I had a big event the next day. So, here is my new color. Yes, it's the same color...just brighter :)

We had to get to Toronto to pick up some prints from my lab. I drive over an hour to pick up orders as the lab I deal with is great...unlike anything I have locally. So, off to Toronto in the pouring rain
I picked up 10 11x14's to make a display for a wall to support Pediatric Cancer as the Daffodil Ball was the next day. My lab is a pro lab -- beautiful prints! Worth the drive :)
And then we got some lunch ...rice and stuff. It was good but a lot of food and we didn't even come close to eating it all. Brad eats well with chop sticks. Thanks to my friend Aya he was eating sushi with chop sticks when he was about 5 years old.

From there we made it home and crashed on the couch medicating ourselves with cold and flu products. I took Day Quil around 9pm and then couldn't sleep until after 1am. I didn't have any Night Quil and was desperate. So I stayed up playing on Facebook until I could sleep.

And that concludes my my week #1 of Fabulous Friday.
...untill next week

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Wow!!! What a great Friday..well, except for getting sick. :( Look forward to more of these posts..they are so fun to read. :D Oh..and you are BEAUTIFUL in that photo!!! :D

Kellee Smith said...

Such a fun idea. I love this and I may have to adopt it on my blog if you don't mind... So fun...