Thursday, April 03, 2008

Keeping you up to date...

I know, the blog has been nothing but studio pixs lately. Since the move to the new studio I am four times as busy and getting all the disks out quickly but I haven’t had the time to share everything…yet. I’ll start breaking it up from the studio pixs this weekend as I have a wedding and a ton of events to share.

From April 12-19th I will be in Puta Cana, Dominican Republic photographing two weddings! I have a wedding on the Tuesday, with the other on the Thursday and a Dress Trash on the Friday. Both brides are fantastic and I can’t wait to work with them in the tropics! They are also both stunning blonds with a lot of adventure in them for wedding photos.

While away I’ll try to keep up on the emails and maybe even blogging so you all know what a great time I’m having, lol. I won’t be answering phone calls and I know my voice mail will fill up quickly so I may have my book keeper or marketing manager answer my phone while I’m away. I’ll keep you all posted on this.

Tomorrow I am kicking off ‘Fabulous Friday’. What is it? It’s a blog post of my Fabulous Friday. I say fabulous a lot. Anyone that knows me, knows that. I figure Fabulous Friday will be a good break from all the studio pixs and it gives others an idea of what else I do in the studio besides photos. Tomorrow is even a great day to start off with it, as I have a crazy busy day and I think it will be interesting to share the insanity, lol. I’m not even sure how it’s all going to fall together as far as timing goes but I always manage to pull things together.

That’s it for now. I’m off to try and catch up with my other blogger friends :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Well have a 'fabulous' time in the tropics! :D Super jealous of you now. :D Can't wait to see the photos from the weddings.