Monday, June 23, 2008

Michelle & Jeff









I had a great time with Michelle and Jeff for their engagement photos. They are a lot of fun.

They were to be married this past Saturday but their wedding location became unavailable with little time before the set date...and after their wedding invitations were out. Michelle was already booked with another photographer but after having to move her date she called me to see what Saturdays I had available this year. At the time I had July 5th and an October date so she booked July 5th with me :)

As we were shooting Caitlyn (second shooter with me) rode by on her bike so I was able to introduce them as Caitlyn will be there the day of the wedding as well. She is a fantastic photographer.

I usually don't post more than 5 photos per session but the couple was up for anything and I love the results

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I always love seeing your couple work, great stuff!