Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ms. M is now 7 months

My niece is so easy to photograph because she loves her Aunt Jenna, lol -- jk
However, she is really easy to photograph because she knows me and I make the same silly noises to her in and out of the studio to get her smiling.
This one below is my moms favorite.

Here is one of my son with my niece. He is great with her :)
She will be back very soon for some more photos my sister and I have planned. She just may be Pictons most photographed baby, lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww she is SO adorable!!!
And your little man is quite the looker!
I LOVE the toilet paper pic! Could totally be used for an ad!

Shannon said...

The toilet paper is the best. Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what an absolute cutie! Love all the props too. :o)

Jennifer said...

omgosh these are so adorable, that toilet paper shot too cute!