Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Makena turns 1 year!

Here we are back to images of my niece who just turned 1 year! 
My sister had a nice party with all our closest friends and family. Friends from high school, work and even mothers of friends attended the party. It was great! 

Our friend Krysti came to the rescue with the cake. The original cake decorator had to cancel but what an amazing cake Krysti made. She may have to set up a cake business :D

I LOVE the image below. She is playing with Elmo.
Her cute and confused look!
April is playing with her feet:
Krysti also made Makena her own little cake
Be sure to check out the slide show. All the images were taken by Tim Forbes. Well, except the ones of him, I took ;) I put over 100 images in the show.  

Thanks again to Krysti for the cake and Tim for the images!



No comments: