Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Studio Sessions to Slideshows



This family was in last week with their 3 month old! She was full of expressions as you will see form the images.

Since then I have spent $900 in studio props! :D Victoria (mom here) gave me some advice on where to get some studio props and I haven't been able to stop spending since. So new fun and beautiful props are arriving at the studio for the next few weeks!

Slideshows will now be included with studio images that I share on the blog as it's a safer way of sharing images to avoid theft.

To view the slide show in full screen CLICK HERE

7 comments:

Nat said...

Aww, she is soo adorable! Love the one with the tongue, haha

Heather said...

I love these slideshows you do. It's been awhile since you posted them. I hope our session makes it to the blog *fingers crossed*

aboutimage said...

LOL, it will.

I've only been making the slideshows for weddings and the occasional engagement session.

I figured this would be better way to share baby images.

Anonymous said...

Great work as always Jenna

See you soon in the studio myself

Tiff

V said...

Thanks Jenna! Glad you like that site I sent you to :) Sorry it's putting the damage in your wallet! haha

aboutimage said...

LOL, I love it! I can't wait for everything to come in. And then of course next month I'll be spending more :)

Lora said...

I love the idea of a slideshow with the sessions. I can't wait to see more

What great pictures (as always) I love the pink background and what a cute baby