Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Update

1. I'm starting to book up with engagement sessions now that the weather is getting nicer. If you haven't booked your engagement session yet and your wedding is this year then be sure to do so soon so we can get a date that works for you. 

2. Next month I'll have help in the studio for editing studio sessions only while I work on engagements and weddings, as everything is edited and the ladies that help out in the studio are fantastic as some of you know and have met.

3. Last year I photographed exactly 40 weddings. It was a very busy year with the weddings and the studio running full time. I'm not going to book 40 weddings this year so I am completely booked from May-Oct and will not be booking any more weddings in those months of this year. November and December still have some dates left as it's a slower time of year. 

4. As some of you know I am no longer posting images of babies and children form the studio for two reasons. 

a) A local photographer keeps copying my images and posting them on her blog. I'll blog the comparison at a later date with my images and her copied images. 

b) A local corporation used two of my images in a promotion flyer without my permission. Images are not to be copied or used without my permission. I'll also talk more about this issue later.

That's all for now! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

40 weddings, wow! You book up so quick to. I'm glad we got you for our wedding :D

aboutimage said...

Thanks!

Casey Stickland Hinds said...

thats pretty sad that local people feel the need to steal your photos.
P.S. I love your photo's :)