Monday, October 19, 2009

GOSSIP MONDAY

WORK:
- things have been busy and we are all caught up with studio sessions and getting location sessions out within the week
- we've mailed the first bunch of Cougar photos
- the studio is all unpacked now :)
- most of my blog readers know what's going on as we make changes in the studio. Our latest big change is the new Office Manager Christa. She has been taking care of the bookings, scheduling and editing studio work. She is fabulous! this is her:

HOME LIFE:
- Do you know what a water pik is? It's basically used for flossing and tonight my son decided to use his to wash his face.
- we have our rabbit back :)

PERSONAL:
- I lost my voice over the weekend and am still working on nursing my health back.
- I sometimes find it hard to believe that we are rolling into November! It's getting cold but this year seemed to go by so quickly

No comments: