Thursday, November 26, 2009

30 has arrived

I think I had the best day at work today! It was kind of funny. I took my son to the dentist in the morning and when I walked into the studio the girls didn't say much. I was a little annoyed because I drove 2hrs for the dentist to tell us, "no progress, go home". So, not in the greatest mood and Christa knows how I feel about 30, she gives me a hug, lol. So we played most of the day, which I will share tomorrow -- soooo FUN! Our new Christmas window display is up! Natasha did an amazing job on it. I'll share that tomorrow too.

My gal pal Gerri made the above image for me. She rocks!

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes! I had over 170 happy birthday wishes on facebook and I have replied to them all! It took me HOURS! Here are just a few:

Happy Birthday Jenna!
I hope your day was amazing! Enjoy the rest of it!! I wish you nothing but a wonderful time in your 30's!! It's time for you to find that love of your life who loves and respects you, and to have someone photograph Jenna in her white dress :) -- LL


Happy birthday!! Hope you have an awesome day.. p.s. 30 is really twenty anyhow, who has more fun than a successful 30 year old? -- RR


Happy B-day Jenna. Your the hottest 30yr old I know ;) -- AP


Happy Birthday Jenna...you are absolutely fabulous no matter what age you are....just remember age is just a number it really means nothing so just enjoy life..you have a great one! -- JS


Happy Birthday Jenna....30 is the new 20...no sweat, your beautiful. If anyone can rock it..YOU CAN!!
Have fun!! :o) -- SP


Happy Birthday to one of the best photographers I know...Enjoy your day!! -- PB


I loved your blog Jenna. Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. 30's are better than your 20's...at least I think so. Afterall, that's when I met my husband, bought a house, got married and had 2 beautiful babes!!! -- TS


So, if I listen to my friends 30-40 will be great! I can enjoy the work I've done in my 20's.

Till tomorrow -- fabulous Friday post!

No comments: