Wednesday, November 25, 2009

today is the last day in my 20's!


This is my last day of living in my 20's. I thought turning 25 was tough and I look back now and think, "no big deal" I wonder if when I turn 40 I'll feel the same way about how I feel now going into my 30's. All my older friends tell me 30 is no big deal. It's the 'dirty 30' age, or 'thirty and thriving' age.

Here's what I think:

I love being a mom

I photograph hundreds of families a year

I think that's awesome

My friend Gerri took the above photo of me

I'm glad I have ab definition going into my 30's

I hope to start P90x again soon

This time I'm not taking weekly photos

I felt unattractive and that's why I stopped

I've been coughing for 5.6 weeks

I think Tony Robbins has some great stuff

I wish I had a full time second shooter

Photographers make good friends

My son comes home muddy a lot...even for it being colder weather

I have a great office manager

I work a lot

I have a wrinkle under my left eye from closing the eye when I shoot

In 20 shooting days we have 63 studio sessions

that's pretty awesome

I'd love to have more time with my son

I wonder if because I'm single I feel I have to work hard enough for two people

I want to be a better photographer

I think I'll always feel that way

I hope I always feel that way

I can't believe my son is 12yrs old next month

That's one year closer to me having a teenager

I love living in Picton

My mom and sister live across the road form me

I love it

30 doesn't roll off the tongue as well as 29 does

I've had 7 relationships this year

I can't stand lies on any level from my partner

that seems to always be the deal breaker

I have a friend who is trying to set me up on a blind date

ugh!

I'd like to not drink Iced Caps every day

I'd love to have more time to sing with my sister

We are terrible singers

but it's a lot of fun

Still there???

I'm glad my son has so many friends

and friends that live close by

he has a lot of sleep overs

Sometimes I have four boys crashing in my living room

teenage boys do not smell all that great

sometimes my living room smells like a mens locker room

to much info?

when I was born I weighed over 11lbs

my mom put two diapers on me to keep my chunky legs from rubbing against each other

the rubbing caused a rash

I have some very awesome clients

I think I piss off about 4 a year

out of hundreds, I don't think that's so bad

I can't please everyone

I'm not afraid to share that

I think more people need to be real

Anyone insulted I said piss?

I'm very happy with my life

My friend Gerri says 30-40 will be the best years of my life

I think she might be right

My sister threw my a dirty 30 party, love her :)

I miss someone a lot and think about them every day

if you ask me who I won't say

I'm off to work now

I have commercial work all day

my last day in my 20's

thanks for reading of you're still there

6 comments:

Shaeree said...

We still love you Jenna :D 11 pounds. I hope Madi is super sexah just like you when she is your age. Specially for being 11 2.5 lol :D

I hope to see you soon:D

Gerri Photography said...

I love this...you get better every year. I am so proud to have such a smart, talented, beautiful friend as you. Happy, Happy Birthday my friend! :) It's gonna be a good year.... :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Babe... I miss you very much.. And don't worry being 30 is not that bad...

Love ya
Bobbi

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome list Jenna !

Anonymous said...

My husband is turning 30 tomorrow too crazy!


Yes I follow your blog :) even though I have never had pics done by you. You are great at what you do.
Johanna W

tracee said...

welcome to your 30's Jenna :)